Friday, November 13, 2009

A heart for a smile..

"...Circle of your friends will defend the silver lining.."

"Inside my mouth i can hear all the voices say
do not lean over the ledge
i shouldn't look down and i shouldn't have found
that your lips i still taste in my head
raising my glass to the head of the class
as she powers out steps one through ten
i think i'll be fine if i'm covered in wine
nice to hate you and love you again
and see you again
and see you again

weary and worn little monster is born
tell me lies and i'll justify them
desperate today and it's making me pay
for that night for that kiss for your bed
whoever dared to love someone out there
i don't need a balloon and a pin
the name of the game is outrunning the blame
so i hate you and love you we're friends
guess we'll be friends
i guess we'll be friends"

Why cant you take me in your arms now?
Why cant you take me in your arms now?
Why cant you take me in your arms now?

this one is for two people..

my one who i question and the person i know who asks the same question as me...

i probably dont know as much as i think i do, but I've observed and experienced enough to realize probably the hardest thing we'll ever have to go through is the trials and errors of loving another. Its probably the best and worst pain you will ever feel and i guarantee and promise you, for the pain to settle, you'll own more amounts of happiness then you've ever imagined.

a word of caution before proceeding:
Always protect yourself before another. Do Not be selfish, just know that your stuck with yourself forever... but partners may change (hopefully they dont) but just a consideration..

word of advice:
Never be afraid to tell them that you love them... and if you cant.. then they shouldn't be the ones hearing it..

No comments:

Post a Comment