Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day One

So it being my first blog i should probably put a "Main Character Analysis" page up so if a name pops up well know what the background story is.. "And here weee gooo!

1. Me,I, Maie - the narrator of this blog, the person i consult before any and every decision i make in my life.

2. My mom - self explanitory

3. Meran - my second mother or older sister

4. Marwan - the princess of the house, my younger sister, my brother

5. Marwa - older sister who lives in jersey with husband Tarick

slevin or commonly known as monkey - my faggot cat.

For the privacy and protect of the list below this line i would like to change a few names......................................................................................................................................................

6. Myra- invisible sister, merans friend.. i guess mine too..

7. Sunshine - One of three best friends

8. Daisy - Two of three bestfriends

9. Oscar- the tin man, the other person i consult before making a decision

if anyone is named beyond this point they'll be very self explanatory

No comments:

Post a Comment